Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit.
Use your favorite fruit to top your Watermelon Pizza with! #cookingwithkids This watermelon fruit pizza is basically a giant slice of summer. Loaded with colourful berries, some creamy yoghurt, crunchy nuts and a drizzle. This is the kind of pizza you could eat everyday. You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- It’s of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- It’s of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- You need of Oranges.
- Prepare of Apples.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- It’s of Feta cheese optional.
- It’s of Granola optional.
It's like a fruit salad, but in a handheld form. A treat that is a perfectly refreshing snack for picnics and a fun way to play It's a super fast treat that looks beautiful and kids will have a blast topping their own pizzas. How cute are these watermelon cutouts? Want a refreshing dish that's easy to make and will leave you feeling healthy and revitalized?
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
This watermelon pizza is one of my favorite summertime dessert for picnics and barbecues. It's healthy, easy to make and customize, and so fun for a crowd. Don't worry, it's not like a pineapple pizza, where you put the fruit on pizza. This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. It's not delivery, it's fruit pizza!