Pizza for one. Pizza for one- shane hammer and james cook. Pizza for one- five dudes one part. I love this neat little pizza recipe.
Which variety would you like to review? One of his online friends: Where's my pizza? Learning how to make pizza at home? You can have Pizza for one using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza for one
- It’s 1 of Step.
- Prepare 170 mls of room temp water.
- You need 170 gr of flour.
- You need 3 gr of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 Gr of salt.
- You need 30 gr of sour dough starter.
- You need 2 of step.
- You need of 85grms flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil.
This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. Pizza for One? "Well, I was going to sit here, watch trashy TV, and eat this pizza. But there's too much for petite moi.
Pizza for one step by step
- Mix all ingredients in step 1, in a bowl and mix for 5mins. leave for a hour with a tea towel over the bowel.
- Step 2, add remaining flour and oil, mix for a further 2-3mins. Massage a little oil over the top of the ball and cling film and leave for a further 6 hours..
- (Only if you dbl or triple this recipe) follow this step -after 1 hour instead of 6 hours as seen In (step 2) you will just need to split the dough up and remake balls roughly 250gr balls then rest for 6hours from this point with cling film over the top..
- Take a prt of pizza dough and gently pick it up and put it in a bowl of flour then on your bench or board flatten it out leaving the crust a little thicker, if you can spin it and do a little dance this works aswell.sprinkle a little rice flour or semolina on the oven paddle with the pizza dough on top so it can slide easily and then your toppings…
- I use my bbq flat top to bake the pizza on in the oven., put the oven on as hot as it goes, mine gets upto 250 degrees. two mins before you slide your pizza on to it, turn the grill on to really heat the stone up. Bake for 5mins and go for gold….
Check out Kum & Go for fresh pizza, breakfast, sandwiches, and healthy, better-for-you snacks. Here are the fast food nutrition facts from Papa Johns Pizza with complete menu information about calories and grams of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Some of these cookies tell us how you use this. Grilled teriyaki chicken with red bell pepper, garlic, mild jalapeno pepper, broccoli, tomato, shrarp cheddar and fresh parmesan cheese and a glass of red wine. A pan pizza recipe for those who love a thick and crispy crust that's golden on the botton, but puffy and soft This cast iron pizza recipe is the easiest method for making a crisp-crusted, airy, chewy pan.